“Oh my yes!”

Downtown Chocolates
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Brevard
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Excellent, excellent chocolates. They have a wide assortment of candies in milk, dark and white chocolates. All that we tried were first rate. This is a must visit stop when in Brevard.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were in town just to look around and we found this chocolate treasure. My husband loved every piece of chocolate he picked out. We are planning another trip to this little town just for the chocolate treats.

Thank Guy Lisa Arrowo... C
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Little pieces of chocolate poetry for your mouth. So beautiful and small and delicious. The coffee is good, too. I bought a box for the family and ate one in the shop for myself. A perfect treat.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

My family and like to stop in from time to time to look and we have bought here before, but chocolates are a bit overpriced. Definitely check out if you want something sweet while walking around Brevard :-)

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Big chocolate collection. They have so many different kinds that it is hard to choose just one. Perfect for sweet tooth, you can find here what you are looking for. I really like white squirrel chocolate.

1  Thank Mozerova