“Twin Dragons”

Ranked #27 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Brevard, North Carolina
“Twin Dragons”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been eating there for 13 years- in their old location and the new one.
It is always very good. I have never been disappointed!

Be sure to try the sesame sweet treat with a bit of the vanilla ice cream....Yummmm

• Visited October 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
“Great value and plenty of room for the whole family.”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The buffet has a very good selection of food even picky eaters and kids can find something they like. All you can eat for less than $15.

• Visited February 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Lots to choose from, can't beat $9.99 for all you can eat!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

After hiking all day the family and I were "hungray," the Chinese buffet was calling our names. This place is huge, if you can't find something you like then there is something wrong. If I remember correctly there were about 6 buffet stations, everything from salads, soups, desserts, hot food choices like Thai food, Chinese food, American food (pizza, chicken, mac & cheese, sweet potato casserole, etc.), cold shrimp, and you get the picture. There is a separate area that has sushi and will also cook meat and vegetables to order. The food was good, it's your typical Chinese buffet so you'll find lots of fried items. They do offer some "healthy" options too. I wasn't crazy about anything on the dessert table, probably better that way. The kids made several trips back and I special ordered the rice noodle soup which reminded me a little of Vietnamese Pho. All and all it hit the spot, everyone found something they liked. We would visit again when in town. Can't beat the price and many options.

• Visited January 2014
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Love, love, love”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I try to go to Twin Dragons every time I visit home. I've yet to find another Chinese buffet that compares to it. I take my out of town friends and they can't stop talking about coming back. The sushi bar is awesome and fresh. There is a lot of variety on the buffets. I love the egg drop soup. It, along with the caramel soft serve, are my favorite. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It's also reasonably priced. You will not regret eating here!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kathryn D
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“wonderful food, nice experience”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We dared to go on Sunday at 1:30pm, and were rewarded with a lovely experience. No waiting, and we were offered a large booth even tho there were just two of us and the restaurant was very full. The crowd seemed very happy and we soon found out why. I started with the sushi being made fresh right behind the serving area. Besides the classic pickled ginger and wasabi there were many sauces offered, including seaweed salad. The sushi was all wonderful, properly made and flavored, better than many a Japanese restaurant. My husband and I tried many dishes, he concentrated on chinese main dish offerings and raved about the salmon and spiced mussels while I ate pad thai (perfect), several chinese vegetables and a assorted thai appetizers. On the lookout for anything to complain about, I found the summer roll had more noodles than vegies. But it was rolled perfectly to be fair. The joyful crowd was actually part of the fun; what a great place for the whole family. We didn't have appetite enough for the great looking soups or the fresh made-to-order teriaki, and we vowed to come back frequently.

• Visited November 2013