“Buffet”
Review of Twin Dragons

Twin Dragons
Ranked #24 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very large buffet with many different types of food available. The layout on the buffet was very easy to get the foods you wanted.. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been eating there for 13 years- in their old location and the new one.
It is always very good. I have never been disappointed!

Be sure to try the sesame sweet treat with a bit of the vanilla ice cream....Yummmm

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The buffet has a very good selection of food even picky eaters and kids can find something they like. All you can eat for less than $15.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

After hiking all day the family and I were "hungray," the Chinese buffet was calling our names. This place is huge, if you can't find something you like then there is something wrong. If I remember correctly there were about 6 buffet stations, everything from salads, soups, desserts, hot food choices like Thai food, Chinese food, American food (pizza, chicken, mac & cheese, sweet potato casserole, etc.), cold shrimp, and you get the picture. There is a separate area that has sushi and will also cook meat and vegetables to order. The food was good, it's your typical Chinese buffet so you'll find lots of fried items. They do offer some "healthy" options too. I wasn't crazy about anything on the dessert table, probably better that way. The kids made several trips back and I special ordered the rice noodle soup which reminded me a little of Vietnamese Pho. All and all it hit the spot, everyone found something they liked. We would visit again when in town. Can't beat the price and many options.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I try to go to Twin Dragons every time I visit home. I've yet to find another Chinese buffet that compares to it. I take my out of town friends and they can't stop talking about coming back. The sushi bar is awesome and fresh. There is a lot of variety on the buffets. I love the egg drop soup. It, along with the caramel soft serve, are my favorite. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It's also reasonably priced. You will not regret eating here!

1  Thank Kathryn D