“Worst pizza I've had in years.”
Review of Big Mike's

Big Mike's
Ranked #16 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Pizza
Summerville, South Carolina
“Worst pizza I've had in years.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I can put up with a long wait but our pizza was absolutely terrible. Hardly any sauce or cheese, mostly bread. When we asked for more cheese the waitress was very accommodating but it didn't look any different when it came back out. They added a couple more shreds of cheese and I mean a couple! We expressed our disappointment in the pizza and no one ever came over to talk to us. Very disappointing experience.
We had a similar experience a few months ago which we thought was just a one-time thing but I guess not.
Won't be going back.
I DONT recommend it to anyone.

• Visited June 2014

“Good food at an affordable price”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have been there enough times to pretty much try anything and everything on the menu. It's all good, and very affordable. The wait times are rather long at times, and not so at other times.

• Visited June 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Best Pizza and family friendly!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My family and I eat there several times when we are on vacation up there. Highly recommend, affordable, clean, and just good pizza ( not that chain type deal). Good local beers. Parents love it and kids love it.

• Visited July 2013
Harlem
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent food and service Wanted a cold beer and they were very kind in helping me select one of their many many beers. Food was excellent and fast

• Visited April 2014
“Our favorite place in Brevard”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

When we come to Brevard we always look forward to dining at Big Mike's. Best pizza and wings we have had anywhere. They make everything to order and when it's busy it may take a while but it's well worth it. Highly reccomend!

• Visited April 2014