“Amazing food in a family-friendly atmosphere”
Review of Big Mike's

Big Mike's
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Tucked away on a side street just off of Main St., Big Mike's is the real deal! His Philly sandwiches are amazing, with bread from a bakery in Philly. The beefsteak and chicken are equally delicious with great texture. The pizza is NY style and tastes great, and is served on a platter balanced on 3 large tomato cans for added nostalgia. The staff is pleasant. The hole-in-the-wall atmosphere is, well, eclectic sports bar arcade. Games for the kids, ESPN on the big TV, and shelves with football helmets celebrating pro and college teams, including the local Brevard College. Mike is a friendly people-loving host to all who enter. I'm already looking forward to my next trip! Thanks, Mike!

1  Thank Rusty R

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I can put up with a long wait but our pizza was absolutely terrible. Hardly any sauce or cheese, mostly bread. When we asked for more cheese the waitress was very accommodating but it didn't look any different when it came back out. They added a couple more shreds of cheese and I mean a couple! We expressed our disappointment in the pizza and no one ever came over to talk to us. Very disappointing experience.
We had a similar experience a few months ago which we thought was just a one-time thing but I guess not.
Won't be going back.
I DONT recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have been there enough times to pretty much try anything and everything on the menu. It's all good, and very affordable. The wait times are rather long at times, and not so at other times.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My family and I eat there several times when we are on vacation up there. Highly recommend, affordable, clean, and just good pizza ( not that chain type deal). Good local beers. Parents love it and kids love it.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent food and service Wanted a cold beer and they were very kind in helping me select one of their many many beers. Food was excellent and fast