“Good food and very reasonable prices”
Review of Big Mike's

Big Mike's
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Pizza
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Good food and very reasonable prices”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed eating at Big Mike's. It is frequented by many locals and the atmosphere is very warm and friendly. We liked it so much we went back again during our sort stay in Brevard.

I had a chicken salad which had a large array of different ingredients and was very tasty. My husband and son had a meat feast pizza which they struggled to finish due to the size! They both thoroughly enjoyed it - light pizza base and heaps of meat.

It is quite basic and you will be given plastic plates but the food tastes just as good! Definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2014

Hickory, North Carolina
“Incredible Italian food!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We just stumbled upon this restaurant on a side street in Brevard on July 6th, 2014. It was mid-afternoon and we wondered why it was so crowded! Wonder no more...the Italian food here was so incredibly delicious! Two of us had the basic spaghetti dinner with marinara sauce...and the garlic bread knobs that came with it were as incredible as the marinara sauce! And, one of us ordered Stromboli...which was also incredible. We are definitely planning to return to BIG MIKE'S when we visit Brevard in the future. What a find! Oh...it's really casual and has arcade games and sports TV's on the wall...just a headsup...but WOW...terrific food!

Valdosta, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a quick bite here one night. Wonderful homemade pizza in a brick oven, just like it's supposed to be.

Visited June 2014
Rexburg, Idaho
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The pizza has the perfect crust, on the thin side, but tasty and "floppy." The right amount of cheese, I could use a little more sauce! We just got two pepperoni pizzas and my son and I shared a Philly cheese steak. All food was great. The waitress was honest, but the mode is not "have it your way." For example, I asked one one pizza to be half pepperoni and half supreme. She told me "OK" but her facial expression was like, "Really??" and told me it would be expensive because she'd have to charge me for each individual topping. So, I do appreciate her honesty but I got the message and just ordered two pepperonis. They were fantastic! The cheese steak meat was great, but it's very difficult to replicate rolls from Philly. Still, all in all the cheese steak was excellent. Waitresses were nice even if they couldn't customize an extra large pizza, they laughed at our little family jokes. Two extra large pizzas, one cheese steak, and eight drinks with tip came to $80. The best pizza in North Carolina... that I've tasted!

TAYLORSVILLE
“Excellent food, great service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We really enjoyed our two visits here over the July 4th weekend. Really great pizza, good salads. Great place to watch the World Cup! Service was excellent.