“Lots of food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
“Lots of food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Went after sliding rock, able to be seated quickly, by 8:30p place was empty on Saturday night. Packed at 7:30. New York style pizza was delicious, but needs to be eaten as soon as it's delivered or it gets soggy. Waitress very nice and service was good.

• Visited August 2014

Lexington, Kentucky
“Obviously good pizza....”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This pizza is delicious. And it's huge! Atmosphere is what you'd expect in a pizza place :-) My only issue with this place is that it got packed. Which is great for business & we had a table, but customers that came In wanting a table stood close by. We were seated at a table right by the door. One family stared at us the entire time just waiting for us to leave. So...it got a little too close for comfort for me & I felt pressured! Lol! I wanted to enjoy my meal with my family without people watching us eat the entire time! And it was a beautiful night. Customers could have waited on the sidewalk. I was about to ask one lady if she wanted a bite of my pizza she was standing so close. But this place is solid. Great food....nice staff....just maybe get a table in the back of the restaurant so vultures won't hover ;-)

Visited July 2014
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Good food and very reasonable prices”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed eating at Big Mike's. It is frequented by many locals and the atmosphere is very warm and friendly. We liked it so much we went back again during our sort stay in Brevard.

I had a chicken salad which had a large array of different ingredients and was very tasty. My husband and son had a meat feast pizza which they struggled to finish due to the size! They both thoroughly enjoyed it - light pizza base and heaps of meat.

It is quite basic and you will be given plastic plates but the food tastes just as good! Definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
“Incredible Italian food!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We just stumbled upon this restaurant on a side street in Brevard on July 6th, 2014. It was mid-afternoon and we wondered why it was so crowded! Wonder no more...the Italian food here was so incredibly delicious! Two of us had the basic spaghetti dinner with marinara sauce...and the garlic bread knobs that came with it were as incredible as the marinara sauce! And, one of us ordered Stromboli...which was also incredible. We are definitely planning to return to BIG MIKE'S when we visit Brevard in the future. What a find! Oh...it's really casual and has arcade games and sports TV's on the wall...just a headsup...but WOW...terrific food!

• Visited July 2014
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a quick bite here one night. Wonderful homemade pizza in a brick oven, just like it's supposed to be.

Visited June 2014