“Good pub...good beer...food is decent.”
Review of Dugan's Pub

Dugan's Pub
Ranked #21 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Vero Beach, Florida
“Good pub...good beer...food is decent.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Every time I come to Brevard on a motorcycle trip I end up at Dugan's. The beer is always really cold and they have a great selection. The atmosphere is fun and there is plenty of room to mill about. The food in the past was always really good. My most recent experience was less than that. I'd recommend against the onion rings. The batter was really thick and virtually taste-free so I felt I was eating fried flour. Not good. But that was the only negative. Overall it is a great place to hang out and have a beer or two. The cocktails are small, weak and expensive so stick with beer.

• Visited May 2014

Brevard, North Carolina
“Great Burger!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have visited this establishment twice before and was not impressed. But I figured I would give it one last try, besides I really wanted a pint of Guinness. I can't speak for there other menu items but the burgers are very good, the best in town in my opinion. The bartender was very friendly. The Atmosphere was great as well. It's a little off the beaten path but the burgers blow Rocky's out of the water.

1 Thank Tpoet
Tampa
“Slow Pour Paradise”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The mostly Irish menu is solid pub food. There is a good beer selection with 20 flavored on tap. But the real reason to come here is for the slow pour Guiness on tap that just tastes better than everywhere else. Excellent service doesn't hurt either.

Visited April 2014
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Don't waste your time.”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We ordered our food and it took 30 minutes or better to get the food and then when we got our order it was the wrong food. I ordered spicy teriyaki and it had no sauce only crushed red pepper sprinkled over them. My fries were cold. The only thing was good was the beer and water. Can't really mess those two up.

• Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great pub”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

It reminded me of the pubs in Dublin. We loved the atmosphere & the pub grub was very good. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. This was a guys night & I plan to return the next time I'm in Brevatd.