“Amazing.. Again!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Always our first stop for dinner when in Brevard. Amazing sushi every time. Creative rolls w the freshest fish. Truly 'works of art'!! Can't wait to return~

1  Thank chmatthews007
There are newer reviews for Sora Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We have only been in Brevard for a few weeks, yet have eaten here 3 times. We have eaten lots of sushi, all over the gulf coast and this restaurant is truly perfection. It is obvious that the owner and employees truly care about quality. Service has always been spot on and we have not found anything on the menu that was even mediocre, everything is fantastic! Don't let the store front detour you, this is great sushi!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was our second time at Sora. We enjoyed the food, but the manager and the chef held a conversation across the room during our entire meal. The conversation was loud enough that we could not have our own conversation.

2  Thank KM999
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Sora is a hidden gem in Brevard, NC. It looks like nothing from the outside, sharing mall space with Walmart and Bi Lo. Step inside and you will be welcomed by a courteous and attentive staff. I am not a sushi fan, but my friends tell me the sushi is very good. My order usually falls in the Japanese entrees offerings,but I have friends who tell me the Thai basil entree is absolutely delicious. I love the cashew chicken salad offering and often have than rather than a larger entree. You just can not go wrong at Sora.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

To be perfectly honest, I was hesitant to try this. The atmosphere did not shout out to me "Hey this is a great Japanese restaurant" But it was close to our hotel and the kids were starving.
I had the steak hibachi which was phenomenal. I'm pretty good with the chop sticks which they provide instead of regular silverware which you have to ask for.
My kids and husband had the sushi which they devoured.
You could tell this was a pretty popular restaurant because it was full on a Thursday night. The service was very good.
The value was reasonable too. $55 for a family of four.

1  Thank Kellie S