“Good Mexican in Brevard”
Review of El Ranchero

El Ranchero
Ranked #19 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 July 2014

El Ranchero is a good Mexican restaurant in downtown Brevard. I head to this area often for hiking and waterfalls, and Mexican food is always a good choice - it's fast, relatively cheap, and there's enough food to fill me up. The restaurant is conveniently located right in downtown, though the parking lot is very small, so you may have to park on the street. We last ate here after a very long day of hiking and were all starving. The server brought out chips and salsa right away, which were very good, and kept them coming. As I always do at Mexican restaurants, I got the fajitas and they were very tasty. And of course, a great big Dos Equis to wash them down. The service was good and we got our food pretty quickly and the prices are reasonable. I've eaten here several times and always come back when I'm hungry for Mexican in the Brevard area, so I would recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

A great lunch or dinner place. The food is good, the prices are reasonable. Kid friendly and very clean. Very likely to go back again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I sample a Mexican restaurant or two everywhere I go. It's my favorite food. I've been to El Ranchero in the past and I came away from this experience as my best yet. It was just me and a buddy on a motorcycle trip and we were hungry and tired. The Modelo was very cold, the fried jalapenos were really HOT which was great, and the fajitas were filling and flavorful. The chips and salsa were also spot on so you can't go wrong w/ the Tex Mex here. It's a large building on the inside so it rarely 'fees busy' but the food is good and our service was as well. I'll still be going back the next time I ride through...

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent food at reasonable price; good portions; good service; neat old building that used to be a farm stand. Best Mexican in Brevard!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great service and reasonably priced. Location is convenient. Rambling, old building is interesting and quite often there is live music.