“the best fried chicken”

Clock of Brevard Fine Foods
GREENVILLE
“the best fried chicken”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

this place have the best fried chicken in the world.....!!!!!! prices are great specially if you compare them with the big chain restaurants

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank CHRISTOS G

Brevard, North Carolina
“Did not meet expectations.”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

As many great things I had heard about the Clock, I had great expectations but found the food average at best.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank wvlivingston
Brevard
“Best Fried Chicken Ever, Hands Down!!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Before moving here, when we came to vacation we would get to town at lunch everytime, walk in and say "I drove 5 hours to eat your chicken". I think you could drag a piece of their chicken around for a week tied to the bumper and it would still be good. It's all good!!!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank David L
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Wow. The best food in Brevard !!! Remoled the place and looks awesome. We eat there all the time . The best Chicken ever !!!! Now they also added Veggies to there menu !!! Every time we pass by there They are packed !!! Don't judge the book by its cover ,,, stop in and eat the best food !!!! The people are very friendly and dedicated !!! They have been here for 21 years and commutes from Greenville SC everyday !!!! I'm telling u very dedicated !!!!!

1 Thank KikiBanias
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Burger good, steak sandwich was just sad”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We had a cheeseburger, that was plain with mayo but tasted ok. Reminded me of a burger you get at a local softball game concession stand. The steak sandwich was something else. I guess it was shaved steak or steak-um (menu lists ribeye) grey, lifeless and tasted sorta like gyro meat. I would stick to the burger or chicken that other reviewers mentioned. I had to go eat at the soda shop about a mile away where I had the best kraut hot dog ever... The food is cheap and the atmosphere reflects that. If I went back I would try the chicken instead.

• Visited June 2012