“Great Food at a Great Price.”
Review of Fuji Yama

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Yama
Ranked #54 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Japanese
North Carolina
“Great Food at a Great Price.”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Fuji Yama is one of my favorite places to eat. They give you great portions for the price and I have never been disappointed. I typically get the Hibachi Chicken with mushrooms, carrots and fried rice. I usually get my food as take out, but have eaten in several times as well. The service has always been very quick, the people friendly and the food great. It certainly is not the fanciest place in Brevard, but clean and comfortable.

• Visited June 2012

Brevard, North Carolina
“Good Lo Mein!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I had it only once, but the lo mein with steak in it was so very good. A friend brought it to me at work.
I need to go and try some more of their selections!

Visited November 2011
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“fast food Japanese”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

large portions, fresh food. very flavorful. inside the restaurant needs a little updating but overall very good, nice staff.

Visited March 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Much better when this was a Shoney's”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Unappealing atmosphere, and terrible lackluster food, however prices are cheap. My recommendation is to skip this place. Much better restaurants in Brevard.

• Visited October 2011
Pickens, South Carolina, United States
“Decent food, great portion, miserable service”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is my second visit to the restaurant. The food was decent, even though I became ill about an hour later. I don't know if there was something wrong with the food or not. But my main complaint would be the service. The owner took our order and she did not come back for a refill or to check the food. I also had to ask for a box twice. When I did she didn't bother to even look in our direction, acknowledge that we had spoken or anything. After the second request for a box she slightly rolled her eyes, again said nothing and just dropped the box on the table and walked away. Whether the food is decent or not for japanese people in the mountains of Nc or not, I wouldnt recommend that you visit. After all the restaurant ranks in the 20's out of almost 50 restaurants in brevard. Go somewhere else!

• Visited December 2011