Review of Jumpin' Java

Jumpin' Java
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brunswick
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have never had such a bad experience at a coffee shop. The barista, Ryan, was incredibly rude and just tossed my coffee right at me as if I was an unimportant customer. He was unbelievably rude and full of cocky attitude. A German shepherd dog, was behind the counter, I'm sorry but that is so unsanitary and the dog barked at everyone that came through the door. He was even passed in and out of the drive thru window. Awful coffee and service. I will not be returning!!

2  Thank Friendlyreminder

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Jumpiń Java is an awesome coffee, bringing the costumer a big city taste along with small town hospitality! I have visited several times and have NEVER been disappointed! They are fast, considerate and hospitable. The owners run the shop so they take great pride in costumer service. They roast their OWN coffee beans giving them an edge amongst other local coffee shops. They have a nice sitting area and free wifi too! If your looking for great coffee this is the place to be!

1  Thank Jimmy C

Been to Jumpin' Java? Share your experiences!