“Peace at Serenity Falls”
other travellers have booked this property
Historical Cabin with Modern conveniences
Therapeudic Private Hot Tub Newly remodeled (2017) Kitchen is a Chef's Delight!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Therapeudic Private Hot Tub
Newly remodeled (2017) Kitchen is a Chef's Delight!
Upscale Stainless Appliances, and an upgraded Dishwasher (they did not have those in the olden days)
Kitchen is open, bright, and fully stocked with all you will need to prepare your meals...
New Rustic Dining Table (2018), and additional seating at the breakfast bar!
The Melodious Creek meanders along side the Cabin and the soothing sounds of flowing water are ever present!
View over Living Area from Balcony. Sofa pulls out to a Bed
Native Stone Fireplace is reminiscent of days gone by...
Cozy Living Room is perfectly Relaxing after a day exploring!
Massive Native Stone Fireplace with Wood Stove Inset
Plush and Luxurious King Bed. Open the windows to listen to the Creek and enjoy fresh mountain air...
Twin day bed, and there is another twin trundle bed in the upstairs closet.
Path leads to the Sparkling Hot Tub!
Creek sounds are ever present and soothing!
Old Fashioned Clawfoot Soaker Tub
Upstairs Bathroom offers Shower and Tub Combo
Upstairs Bathroom
Two plush bathrobes are available for your use during your stay
'In case you forgot something' size Guest amenities are provided
Dual Grill offers choice of Charcoal (Guests provide their own charcoal), or Gas cooking (we provide a full tank of...
Front Yard with Log Set to relax and enjoy the Creek and Breeze
Looking to the Cabin from Log Bench in front yard
Dine 'Alfresco' to the sounds of the rushing Creek
One of two Fire-Pits on the property
Front Porch seating
We saved you a seat!
Cabin is nestled into 25 Private Acres
The driveway and drive, leading to the cabin
Relax and Enjoy the Serenity
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rjbarnard
Lilburn, Georgia
“Peace at Serenity Falls”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We had the opportunity to spend a few days at Serenity Falls and it was everything we expected. Quiet and Peaceful. We were looking for a get away and we had a wonderful relaxing time during our stay. Sleeping at night with the stream flowing past the bedroom window. We enjoyed walking the area trails, fishing the river and dining in town.

The cabin was stocked with everything we needed and the furnishing were very comfortable. We enjoyed the hot tub out back on the cool spring evening and enjoyed listening to nature around us. When we contact the owner abut extending our stay another evening, they were very gracious and accommodating.

Thanks you for sharing your home with us. We look forward to another stay soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Apr 2017
Thank you so much taking the time to write such a glowing review. It warms my heart that I am able to share Serenity Falls with others. When I first bought the cabin, my favorite place was the front porch. I could hear the water running in the creek, but couldn’t see it because of all the overgrowth. (You would never know it was so over grown now, but trust me, it was not always so pristine). Once I was able to clear a path to the creek, it was my second favorite place.
And then along came the hot tub, and as you pointed out, you can enjoy the hot tub and the sound of the creek.
I start my day on the front porch with a cup of coffee and watch the sun come over the mountain and end my day in the hot tub with a glass of wine when I am at the cabin. I look forward to you returning to Serenity Falls soon.

Carlene
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
19 Sep 2016
This elderly couple was raving about the property and their time at this cabin, right up until I had to tell them they were not welcome back in the future. It is rare that we would have to tell anyone not to come back, but they absolutely destroyed the place (literally destroyed and broke several items in the cabin, without so much as a phone call to let us know)! We know accidents can happen, and we expect normal wear and tear, but these people trashed the cabin and are the worst I have ever seen in almost 10 years of managing vacation properties.
Please consider all of the amazing (and truthful) reviews for this property into consideration when reading this Guest's comments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing