We stayed in Cabin 41 for a week with our 3 children. It made a great home base for all of our activities. It is close to numerous rivers and Fontana Lake. Tons of outdoor activities within 30 minutes. Management and service personnel were extremely kind and helpful even in the planing stages of our vacation. On-site horseback riding and pool were both great. Cabin was clean and not too close to other guests. Overall, we had a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark Great Smoky Mountains destination that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, game room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are all on the property. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa