“Total relaxation with a country atmosphere”
Review of Scenic View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bryson City
Scenic View Motel
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bryson City
greenville, sc
“Total relaxation with a country atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 July 2009

This quaint motel is located just on the edge of town away from all the noise and traffic. I was greeted by friendly staff and asked if I could see a room before I decided , as I had a bad experience the previous night in another town.. I was totally amazed when I entered the room at the cleanliness and how well cared for the room was. The owners obviously take much pride in this place. The quilts on the beds looked handmade although I did not ask. if they were. i enjoyed sitting under the patio in the evening and reading a book.. The rocking chairs on the front porch are also very inviting. I would reccomend this great little motel to all my friends.

Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
7 Thank jonboy7

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
tennessee
Reviewed 5 January 2009

I arrived at the Scenic View Motel very early (7:30am) .The owners were gracious enough to allow me to check in at that time (didn't have to wait until the usual noon check in time at most places) and the room was super clean. This is an older motel, but the owners obviously take alot of pride in keeping the rooms upgraded. There is a patio across from the rooms with tables and chairs for relaxing or a cookout with family. I enjoyed reading a book while rocking in one of the many front porch rocking chairs. There are no phones in the rooms or coffee, but for the price it cant be beat. I was told that the rates usually are between 40-45.00 which includes the tax! At peak holidays they are slightly more but just during those holiday times. I stayed there 3 nights for the price of one night at a nearby chain. I will make this my new favorite now!

• Liked — The friendly owners , reasonable rate and the clean rooms
  • Disliked — nothing to dislike for me
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business