All reviewscontinental breakfastfront desk personfresh fruitstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay againthe breakfast areaa great staycomfortable roomsmall towngreat smokeyannettemountainspetrailroadcherokeeratesfall
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed there for one night before we went white water rafting and zip lining on the Nantahala river. It was a clean and classy looking room, definitely no complaints I could make about it besides the fact that we had the room opposite the elevator and that "bing bing" sound that was so continuous between about 7-9am that there was no chance of sleeping at that time. Breakfast was very basic, cereal and toast and a few other small items, and the service was average. Would stay here again, just as far away from the elevators as possible!

Room Tip: Just avoid rooms close to the elevator!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

we found this hotel to be one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed in.the room had everything we needed and was very comfortable. Tanya or Tonya at the front desk was very helpful.The Breakfast Could have had a few more choices maybe some hot food.Also someone should be checking the parking lot for trash maybe twice a day.

Room Tip: Did not have fitness room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The staff of Microtel ,Dee,Donna,Patti were great , we would stay for our next rally . They know the area, when we told them that we have to do a early check out they make sure we had coffee and some thing to eat before we left . That's the service we in the motorcycle live style are looking for .
Thanks to their staff me and my members would stay there any time we are in the area and need a hotel .

Room Tip: The staff is so helpful
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

While the hotel was clean and the staff were friendly, I could have received the same rest on the front porch of the hotel.

There were gentlemen with motorcycles (loud motorcycles) parked right outside our window. They started their motorcycles and left them running in the early, early hours of the morning. Then, they talked loudly for a long time.

I called the front desk and voiced my complaint. I specifically asked the clerk to request the gentlemen relocate somewhere else. The clerk refused to do it. She said they'd leave soon enough. They didn't for quite some time.

We had a four-week old baby with us, and he was awakened by the noise. If you don't know how hard it is to get a baby back to sleep when they've been disturbed, you're missing out.

$200 of my hard-earned money spent on a hotel room where we anticipated getting some rest. I'm quite irritated at this.

Room Tip: Get on the back side of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family