“Good food, good service”

Jimmy Mac's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Bryson City
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned and operated all American steak and seafood restaurant that specializes in hand pattied beef, buffalo, and elk burgers, hand cut steaks, and fresh seafood. Since we opened in 1978 in Tampa Florida by my father, we have been believers in keeping things fresh, fairly priced, and family friendly.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Loved the chicken and fish we ordered. The prices were right. Liked the ambience. Very happy with the service too.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy Mac's Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed our meal here. The Bison Burger is a favorite with my friend who has eaten here many times. My husband and his friend really liked their Grouper Sandwich. The veggie burger was only okay. Tough competition from some of the other veggie burgers I have had in the area. We went on a busy night so the service was a little slow and we had to ask for drink refills. But very friendly, hard working staff.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We got there at 6 on a Friday night and had a 20 minute wait to be seated then were told we would need to wait to place our order bc the kitchen was swamped. Waitresses were very friendly, the male who I assume was a manager was not the most cordial guy I have ever met....but we were fine. They were out of baked potatoes, as well as a few other veggies. The decor is old and outdated, but we really don't care about looks, just the taste and the price! ;) We have eaten here a few times before on our trips, and we will continue to. I know it is for sale now, so I hope the future owners keep the quality of food!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

It's a neat looking place with great decorations. Wait staff was good. I had a Philly steak sandwich and steak fries. It was ok. The sandwich tasted as if it had no seasoning at all. A little salt and pepper helped. The fries were cooked perfectly.
The hubby had a salad that was incredibly fresh and tasty. I ate half! He also had the fried shrimp. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection! We would def. come back, and order the shrimp!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We waited over one hour for our food. A group that came in after us was served before we where. They did after free dessert. The chicken Alfredo was cold but after waiting and hour wee did not want to send it back!

2  Thank Hedmonds3576