“Good Food, Great value”

Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: I don't think they have a website, but went to Bryson City and to this restaurant and it was soooo good, I had to review it. I was surprised to see there was no listing.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

In an area that flooded with tourism, there are not a lot of great spots to eat. Don't get me wrong there's lots of places to "eat", they're just far from great and many are barely good. This is very reliable Mexican food. The service was good, the margaritas were good, and the food was pretty good too. All-n-all, great value. There's nothing fancy or quaint about this place, if you're looking for a restaurant with a mountain atmosphere, this isn't it. I've visited the area many times in the past and was unaware of this spot, very glad to have found it, we'll be back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Guayabito's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 21 July 2014

They have a large variety of dishes. The food was served quickly and very good. The service was great. The fried ice cream was good, not great.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We lived in Texas, so we appreciate good Mexican Food. Guayabito's has it. The salsa tasted like home.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is the second time visiting this restaurant. The food and service were fabulous both times. If you like authentic Mexican food don't miss this place.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

After all the years we've been visiting Maggie Valley, we've never taken the time to eat here. After all, we have several Mexican restaurants near home.

We stopped on a whim, however, and we're glad we did! The service was quick and friendly, the food was as good as any I've had, and the salsa was so good that my son bought a cupful to take home.

I highly recommend Guayabito's!