“Great lunch experience...”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Formerly the Cork and Bean, our philosophy at the Bistro at the Everett Hotel, is to "Eat with Integrity – Live with Gratitude." Our intention is to carefully and continuously craft a menu that allows you to have as close of a relationship with your food as possible. We start by selecting responsibly sourced ingredients with a focus on organic, local, sustainable & seasonal fare. Our chefs artfully blend this fresh concept with a twist on traditional southern influences. Indulge yourself with our savory & sweet signature dishes that are simply and respectfully presented to engage your senses.
Bryson City, North Carolina
“Great lunch experience...”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Visiting from Miami to this great place the smoky mountains and came across cork and beans. Me and my partner had lunch and it was wonderful and the atmosphere was great. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Must. Stop. Here.”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Cork & Bean has set the bar for best food in Bryson. No surprises to be had here... Quaint atmosphere, friendly/smiling employees, fast service, and amazingly fresh, great tasting food!! Seriously, the crispest, hottest sweet potato fries ever. All of the dips/dressings were so flavorful, and my son (who hates soup) decided to order the pumpkin bisque. He could not stop raving about it and said he could eat it all day, everyday. That's saying alot. The ginger/carrot dressing on the salad woke my tastebuds up.. Mmnmm.. I must have the recipe...oh my! I could go on... But you do not want to miss this spot if you are in the area. My only regret is that we weren't in BC longer, I would most definitely be a regular customer. Cork and Bean- a true BC gem you don't have to hunt for.

• Visited November 2013
slidell, la
“Imaginative menu using locally sourced and organic ingredients”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

After hiking the Sunkota Ridge Trail, we stopped in Bryson City for lunch. This restaurant seemed quite charming and offered much needed cappucino. Perfect choice. In fact, the best food we had in the area. My husband ordered the Tuscan flatbread - fabulous and I the turkey crepe with gouda, spinach and cranberry mustard - wonderful. The freshness of the ingredients was a surprise. A lot of thought and effort go into the preparation in this delightful mountain restaurant. Next visit we will be back.

• Visited October 2013
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Great food. Fresh ingredients. Unique selections. Friendly informed staff. Great local beer selection. Dinner was marvelous, but dessert was heaven! Crepes (we had strawberry and nutella, but they offered other combos) were to die food! We will be back!

• Visited November 2013
“Best sandwiches hands down!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stopped here for lunch, and both my husband and I had what had to be the best sandwiches we've ever had. Innovative and delightful. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2013