“Great Mom and Pop dinner”

Everett Street Diner
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Bryson City
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full Service Hometown Country Diner - "Its where all the locals eat." Breakfast served Mon-Sat. 7:00 - 11:00, with lunch served 11:00 - 2:00; Sun. Breakfast 7:30 - 11:30 and lunch 11:30 - 2:00. Daily features available for breakfast and lunch. We have a wonderful variety of homemade desserts.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Eat here frequently, the servers are great! Great value for breakfast and lunch, all menue items are afordable and they usually have a variety of daily lunch specials.

There are newer reviews for Everett Street Diner

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We ate there for breakfast one day and lunch another day. Both times the food was delicious and reasonably priced. The staff was very nice. It was very quaint!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I loved this little place from the moment I walked in; from the cozy atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food!

Save room for the coconut cream pie that won't soon be forgotten!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I really liked the atmosphere of this place. (It reminds me of the Golden Girls for some reason). The food was really good for the price and everyone seemed really friendly. My husband got a double cheeseburger (huge!) and I got a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. We both really enjoyed it. The only reason I put four stars and not five is because they charged my husband $1.15 for pickles!!! He asked for pickles for his burger and they only had pickle spears which was fine... I just couldn't believe they charged that much!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

As a food lover I have of course conquered many breakfasts but this ranked with one of the best. Great value, cleanliness, service, and food! We all had the biscuits and gravy and it is just to die for! When we come back to town we will be sure to make this our breakfast stop again! Don't miss it! Thanks guys!