other travellers have booked this property
Exterior 2
Dining and Living Room
Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Lake Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeffrey H
“The lake was impressive, cabin not so much.”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

When we arrived the cabin in the picture is of maybe 20 years ago doesn't look that way now. Real dark and spider webs everywhere. My flannel sheets had a horrible odor. The ac stopped working shortly after we got there the owner came and called an ac guy out which was awesome service, but I'm your guest who just paid $700 for a weekend I don't need to hear about how tight your money is these days. They said it was a slow leak and it's just a matter of time before it goes out again. Next day we go to lake have fun a storm comes and we have no power. A couple hours go by and I call him to say I'm not gonna sit in the hot dark cabin so I left. I wasn't going to post a review because these things were out of their control and they seemed nice, but I would of have wanted to read this so I did.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Management Response
5 Aug 2017
These people just do not know how to read. They never called or emailed us with questions about the cabin. They were sent all the information needed to find cabin and didn't bring that info with them. No where on our site does it state our cabin is on the lake ( NO WHERE ). They booked two months in advance and never bothered to call and ask questions. We do have canoes and kayaks available but the never made arrangements to rent them in advance. We do have a nice lake access area with dock and directions in the welcome book along with plenty of information. People need to ask questions and not assume. We are not here to fool anyone! We want our guest to enjoy their stay.. So please ask questions. / we are very honest people. These people did not leave the cabin very clean when they left. We want our guest to enjoy - not complain .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing