“Very nice place”

Red Roof Inn Burlington
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Very professional staff. Very nice room. The breakfast was excellent, fresh and tasty. Very quiet
This would definitely be a place we will stay again. The staff was very responsive to our request and we were able to get to our room quickly. The parking lot would need some repair.

Room Tip: If I was having a conference, this would be a good location. Very nice rooms and good space.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Upon walking through the door a gentleman stood up and Welcomed me. Mr. Patel the owner himself and his staff treated me so kind. I love good customer service but this was beyond good customer service. The room was nice a good price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I checked in for National Agents Alliance weekend and I got a pretty good deal. My iron was missing my fridge did not work but it was no big deal. Breakfast was good and the lady is very friendly even though it did open 30 minutes late, hey! it's free. Front staff is very helpful considering how much commotion there was and it was only one girl that night dealing with a full house, management really needed to step up that night and people would have maybe been more satisfied. All in all, you people should not complain because you can always run to the 200$ hotels on the next exit. Will return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Macie T
Reviewed 1 October 2013

One of several potholes in the back parking lot is wide and deep enough to damage your car if you should have the misfortune to drive into it -- all to easy to do, especially at night, because there is nothing marking it and the lot is unlit. Sorry to say, things don't get any better on the inside of this hotel. Smelly, dark and tattered. Creepy, feels unsafe. If you ever run out of hotel options on a busy college family weekend (like we did), you would be better off staying someplace further way (but clean, safe and welcoming) than here. Agree with glfer781 -- should be closed.

Room Tip: Certainly not on ground floor, back side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tboysx4
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This hotel is the worse I have ever stayed in. It is dirty, flithy and nasty. Found "BUGS IN BED" staff said they are not "BED BUGS"...I called Health Dept anyway. The halllways stink awful. The whole building is in need of repair. Hotel staff no up to par and don't care.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn P
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have traveled to Africa six times and NEVER have I stayed in such a filthy, rundown motel. There was a PIECE of Wood holding our broken window closed instead of a lock and we were staying on the ground floor. Our room was sticky from the previous tenants- they didn't service the room for the three days we were there, when we complained to the front desk they lied to us and told us that someone had put a "do not disturb" sign on the door - which NEVER happened. This place is vile and I would sleep in my car before I spend the night there again. I can guarantee they have Never even washed the bedspreads... YUCK!

Room Tip: never, ever stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This establishment was one of the worst motel we have ever stayed in. It certainly is not up to CHOICE HOTELS standards. It is located just yard away from the Interstate and could be noisy in some rooms. The entrance takes one past boarded up buildings and the parking lot is in need of major repair and cleaning. The room are large but the furnishings are outdated and in some cases filthy. My wife would not sit in the lounge chair due to the stains.One of the lamps was not working and I reported to one of the staff but nothing was done. But the real joke is the : "restaurant". The a/c was obviously not working and there were large fans moving warm air. The choices were average Choice Hotel fare except at breakfast they were out of orange juice. This place is to be avoided.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family