“Incredible staff at the Burlington Marriott Courtyard”

Courtyard Burlington
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Wayne, New Jersey
“Incredible staff at the Burlington Marriott Courtyard”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The associates at the Burlington Marriott Courtyard are amazing for their friendliness. If you want to stay somewhere where you feel like it's home, where they chat with you and are genuinely caring, then this is where you should stay. I would go out of my way to stay here!

Rachelle, Ren, Jackie, Stewart and Verna. Rashelle and Ren always made me laugh, they welcomed me, called my room when it snowed to make sure I was OK. They were always cheerful and fun. Stewart worked so hard and was always a pleasure to be around. Jackie was so nice and always took care of everything, like making sure my laundry was taken care of and chatting with me while I waited for others. Verna was the best housekeeper you could ask for. She was polite, made sure I had everything and was just a pleasure.

I go to Burlington often on Business. This past trip was three weeks and I actually was sad to leave this incredible team. You will love your experience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Check-in service is streamlined and had an excellent staff at the front desk and cafe. Love their business room. Like the recent renovations! The hotel is located in Burlington but its close to near by two airports (Raleigh-Durham & Greensboro) without all the noise or traffic. Therefore, I always stay at the Courtyard in Burlington when I have to do business in Raleigh.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk during check-in.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
We truly appreciate your taking the time for such kind words. We work very hard to make sure that your stay is wonderful and that you will continue to return. We love our Courtyard family and "our hotel is your hotel". See you again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This was my first visit to this Courtyard. I was part of a non profit Parkinson's disease informational meeting. We gathered in the lobby to prepare some last minute hand outs for the meeting. Rochelle from the front desk found time to help us while greeting every guest that walked in the door by name. This was 10:30 pm. The smiles and greetings were amazing.

If you travel a lot and get tired of the normal poor attitude from hotel workers try this hotel and you will delighted.

My room was clean and the water was hot. Grat place and I will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you so much! I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope you travel back to Burlington very soon and let us know so we can reserve your favorite room for you.Take care and we will see you again!

Katie Dukeshire
Director of Sales
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I travel to the Burlington area regularly and always stay at the Courtyard. The staff is outstanding, very pleasant and willing to accommodate special requests when needed. I always receive a warm greeting when I check in. I have always found my room to be clean and in good repair. Recent renovations were needed and are a big improvement. Food is better than average so if you wish to stay in it is a good option.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Knoxville
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Check in service was good with the promise of a very clean room. Upon entering the room, there was trash around the bed and not a clean bathroom.
Cafe is good with decent service but opening at 7am on weekends isn't very conducive to early risers. Apparently, Marriott corporate forced the hotel to remove all complimentary coffee offerings, so if you are up early or arrive late, enjoy the bedroom coffee machine.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank atjr1
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at the Burlington Courtyard. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain, and, indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

I was disappointed to hear of your experience here, and while an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, i do extend it with all sincerity.I empathize with all the points you mentioned in your review - especially the noise factor and there was no excuse for the trash in your room. This level of service is not acceptable and will be addressed with the appropriate party.

Again, please accept my apology, and I hope this hasn't put you off from a return stay.

Kind regards

Katie
Los Angeles
Reviewed 17 November 2013

If you have some reason for staying overnight in this rather desolate part of NC than this courtyard works just fine. Nice staff. Get a room on other side go building from I40. Did not have breakfast there.

Room Tip: Opposite side from I40
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Between the noise from the highway and the air conditioner, good luck trying to sleep. Noisiest place I've ever stayed! No phone in gym and horrible shower. Very tired and definitely needs a update. Nice staff though.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank dogslover
kdukeshire, Director of Sales at Courtyard Burlington, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Sir,

Regret you did not have a fabulous stay with us. We have just finished renovating all of our guest rooms this past summer, but at least our wonderful staff was attentive to your needs. Please contact our sales staff in the future and we will be glad to accommodate any questions or concerns and make sure your next stay is spectacular!