“Comfortable hotel”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed here for the first time when picking daughter up from college. Clean, Comfortable hotel. Could use a few updates. Better blackout curtains for rooms facing the highway. Decent breakfast. Coffee was good.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank N R
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We have stayed more than once at this hotel when visiting our daughter at Elon University. The staff is always friendly and knowledgable. Rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. It's right off Interstate 40 and within five minutes drive to a variety of restaurants, movie theater and great shopping. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 411KH37
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Couldn't pick a better place to stay. Micheal had everything organized and ready to roll. Very clean rooms. Breakfast was amazing. The staff was very respectful and nice. Highly recommend this hotel. I will be back for sure next year.
"Golf trip 2014"

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank 45,644
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Michael and his staff again this year went above what I could have ever expected. I have an annual golf trip and this is my 2nd year staying here and I will never go anywhere else unless they will not have my group back lol. Rooms are clean and the service as good as it gets.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott N
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Staff is great and take care of all your needs. The rooms are clean and big. Good breakfast. if you ever want to take a golf trip with your friends call this hotel and they will take care of you very very well. Couldn't ask for a better time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeremiah p
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Biggest room of our trip, which came in handy since I was sick during our visit. My family were able to watch movies and work on the computer while I slept in the bedroom. Best breakfast of our trip as well. The lady working the breakfast room on 4/2 was fabulous. The only place I saw fresh cut strawberries on our trip. Wide variety of items, enough to keep everyone pleased. Wished we stayed more than one night. Our only misstep was the pool. I did not see that it was seasonal, so my son was a bit disappointed not to get swimming. The furniture in the living room was a bit old, but I heard that they are updating the furniture this summer. Amazing value for the money. I would definitely return if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NYDub
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Clean, enormous rooms/suites are the main attraction here, but the location adjacent to the interstate and busy Huffman Road is not so great - especially if you are a light fussy sleeper - like me. Even though our room faced the back, I could hear the road all night. We were on the top floor as requested, but outside, below the window were the loud fans that run the A/C units. Too bad, because this is otherwise a very nice hotel at a reasonable rate. Breakfast was nothing great, but they did have some fresh fruit.The coffee was good. The pool was still closed in warm April, but it looked pretty small. Staff was very friendly. If you are a sound sleeper, I would recommend this property.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room that faces in back, unless you like busy roads.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family