“Oh ok but I still miss the Thai-dyed pizza”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #15 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Burlington with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Burlington pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. So come on by, shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Burlington is over.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My family loves Mellow Mushroom and I do too. But I'm old and set in my ways so I'm still mourning items no longer on the menu. But that's just me. Come on and find your own favorites!

Joey C, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks for the review, Daniel! Join our Text Club by texting mellow107 to 47377 :-)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We love MM and this one was no exception. When the kitchen messed up our pizza and had to remake it, the server brought out some free cheese bread. He was really friendly and attentive. The food was great and why we always stop at MM when traveling.

Joey C, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you! We hope to see you again :-)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

There were plenty of options of pizza. The pizza was very good and the service was excellent. I would go eat there again.

Joey C, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you! Join our text club for exclusive deals by texting mellow107 to 47377 :-)

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went here for a late lunch with my Husband and we both had Pizza. I had my favorite, the Mega Veggie (which is no longer on the menu, but they will still make it for me) and it was wonderful. I love it even more with the thin crust. My husband had the Pacific Rim and his was awesome as well. They have a really good Red Sangria too! I have had the Pretzels on a previous trip and they are really good. I definitely recommend!

Joey C, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you!! Join our Text Club (text Mellow107 to 47377) for exclusive deals :-)

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We love mellow mushroom pizza. Awesome pie!! Great staff! Over all just a great pizza place. Great salads also. ❤️

Joey C, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Thank you! Join us on Mondays for Kids Eat Free (1 free kids meal for every $10)!