“Great Greek”

Cuisines: Greek
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
“Great Greek”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were looking for something different than the usual chain restaurants while on our college campus visits. We stayed in Burlington, NC and read Trip Advisor reviews for Mykonos and decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint. It was my son's first experience with Greek food and there were plenty of options. The menu did a very good job of describing the meals. (Even if you are not a fan of Greek food there were alternative choices) If we are ever in the area again I would definitely go back. The place was super busy and a lot of take-out orders going out. Looks like the locals eat there which is always a good sign :) They also now use real plates and silverware which was a concern listed in past reviews!!!

• Visited April 2014

Burlington, North Carolina
“Please get real plates and silverware”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I've been enjoying Mykonos for some time now, the food is always very good. However, with the recent increase in prices, I find myself wishing the restaurant would invest in real plates and silverware. The styrofoam plates and plastic utensils really do not match the quality of the food. It makes everything seem cheaper than it is. And the utensils are not very easy to use for those who might be a bit heavy handed. The styrofoam cuts easily, and the forks bend easily, as you try to poke the meats. Baklava is very difficult to eat with the plastic utensils.

I can handle a little price increase better if there is an investment in the presentation of the food. Real plates and utensils would be appreciated!

• Visited April 2014
Burlington, North Carolina
“Bangin'”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed!! I have had them cater to my work place and also have picked up an order for my coworkers and brought it back by popular demand. You will be impressed by anything you order off the menu and will be happy with the portion to price ratio. There is a reason that this restaurant has expanded into the space next door. This is truly a DO NOT MISS!!! If you live in Burlington and have not been here, then go here and order chicken souvlaki or a Philly cheese steak.

• Visited March 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We read about this restaurant on tripadvisor and the reviews were correct -- delightful little place with delicious, inexpensive food. We had a to wait a few minutes, even on a weeknight, which is a great sign. A fun experience! We will definitely return on our next visit to the area.

• Visited March 2014
Burlington, NC
“Loved it. Something a little different for Burlington.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Greek food - served quickly in a "diner" atmosphere ... with good pricing and good service... well, that is a great combination. This place is usually packed - and they've already expanded the seating by double.

I especially like the chicken kabobs, pita bread, & Greek salad meal --- but everything I've ever had here has been fresh and delicious. I recommend without hesitation!

Visited March 2014