Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington(Burlington)
US$121
US$85
US$55
US$47
Hotels.com
All reviewselon universityoutback steakhousebreakfast staffroom was cleanfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastexercise roomwould definitely stay here againexcellent hotelthe breakfast arearoad triplong drivemy daughterwafflesgreat place to stayfitness centercomfortable stay
Reviewed 17 September 2007

This Hampton is very clean, refurbished and very comfortable. I was upgraded to a studio suite and the suite had all new furnishings, a nice 32" flat screen TV and a very comfortable bed. All of this for a reasonable price to boot! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay. There is also an Outback Restaurant right next door which makes it nice so you don't have to drive out and find a restaurant. However there are several restaurants on the same exit as the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2007

This is probably the best hotel in burlington..spotless...and very pleasing to the eye...Believe me....stay here!!!!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2007

I stayed at this hotel right after they opened, and again in early April of 2007. I believe that I ended up in the same exact room both times (do they keep track of these things?), so I had a really good basis for comparison of my two stays.
The rooms are large, and are furnished appropriately.
Overall, this is still a brand new property, so everything is in a pretty good working order. The only thing that got a bit worn was the shower doors - they didn't slide quite as nicely as they should on the second visit. However, it didn't present a real problem, and the shower itself was huge.
The bedding is very nice, and most people will love the mattresses (too soft for me, but then most mattresses are).
I did not like the air conditioning too much - it was somewhat noisy, and some of the air was blowing directly towards the bed. But I had to run it because otherwise the room got fairly warm.
Coffee/tea and fruit in the lobby are a very nice touch.
Hotel staff seems to be very nice. Of course, this is not the Ritz, so when I had a little problem with an overflowing toilet on a Saturday night, I found out that there was no one to help me - there was only one young lady at the reception counter. However, she provided me with a plunger and extra towels, and the problem was solved. She also immediately offered to move me to another room, but there was no need. Still, it was nice to know that this was a possibility.
You can't get a better value for the money around Burlington. I was there during a big weekend at Elon University, but the cost of the room was still the same as always, whereas most other local hotels jack up the price at those times. Apparently, much of the Elon crowd has not found this hotel yet, even though I saw quite a few of them while I was there.
I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you cannot get the Acorn Inn or the Burke Manor Inn.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2007

We stayed two nights while visiting Elon University. We stayed in a 4th floor suite. The hotel is new and the room was quite large and very clean. The staff was extremely friendly. Free internet room and breakfast. Plan to stay again the next time we go to Elon.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2006

We stayed here during our coast-to-coast drive across the US. This was a brand new and extremely nice Hampton Inn. The room was spotless and nicely furnished with a very comfortable bed. Good bathroom with a shower instead of a bath (which we prefer). The staff were also very friendly and helpful. The free wireless internet was a bit intermittent. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2006