“One of the Best Hampton's”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My husband, sister-in-law, her fiance and I stayed at this Hampton on Oct 1, 2011. Great experience. We had done a very long day of travel, festivals, and visiting family. While enroute back to this location, I telephoned to inquire if they had vacancies. The guest desk representative was very polite and helpful ensuring us there would be rooms available when we arrived, we were an hour away. Upon arrival she greeted us - I would give her name but I don't recall the appropriate spelling, it wasthe night shift clerk on duty. She even recalled the telephone conversation when we arrived, so helpful. While checking in I asked for a discount rate and gave her the info for the discount - not a problem. Then while registering in my sister-in-law, the desk clerk decided to upgrade our room - we didn't even have to ask. Our rooms were across the hall from each other on the 4th floor and were awesome, large, spacious, king size rooms, with sitting area and nice large screen tv. This was not the first time my husband and I have spent at this hotel and both times it looked brand new. Very neat and clean. Typically I wipe everything and spray with lysol, this place was so clean I choose not to even do that! My sister-in-law and her fiance consistently commented on how nice a hotel we were staying in. As always the breakfast was great and the individual keeping the breakfast area clean and stocked was on top of her game - she did a great job. I highly recommend this hotel to travelers, it's close to Alamance Crossings, withing 15 miles of Tanger Outlets, an hours drive from Raleigh - great location, great staff, great hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank vhash77
gsobl, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2012

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel last October. We are delighted that you think our hotel is one of the best Hamptons! Our team is committed to guest service and they are always looking for ways to go above and beyond. I am glad that you were able to enjoy one our spacious suites and I am pleased that you felt our breakfast hostess was on top of her game.

Thanks again for your kind comments and we hope to serve you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington

Reviewed 13 October 2011

The hotel is comfortable with great rooms. Love the jacuzzi in the room great for relaxing.

Breakfast was simple but good enough for us.

Easy access to locations like Walmart and Alamance Crossing within 10 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our jacuzzi suites. Many of our guests feel that our jacuzzi suites are great for relaxation.

Thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

This hotel is clean, comfortable, and the staff were friendly. Be aware though that the pool is not as shown in the pictures. It is an outdoor pool. We had several kids with us who wanted to swim and were disappointed that they could not (it was cold outside). Overall, I would stay there again. But please fix your website pictures!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel last October. We value your feedback. I apologize that you were mislead by the photos of an indoor pool. I did check to ensure that the picture was removed.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Let me start off by first saying that I look online and found numerous places to stay near the Graham, NC. area, but none seemed to have the reviews this one did. Not far at all from highway, walmart and places to eat!. Upon arrival we were greeted by the front desk clerk with a smile (Courtney). She was great! As was the entire staff our stay. When we entered the room (Double Bed Queen Suite) it was inviting and clean. As we have a child with asthma this was important. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! Was very quiet in our room also. We could not get over the size of the room. (Plenty for a family of four or five) We had a bottom floor room. Pool was clean, kids loved it. Complimentary breakfast was WONDERFUL, A+ to the woman keeping it clean and well stocked throughout the morning hours. The coffee station that is offered all day long was a plus. LOVED IT!!! Thank you Hampton Inn for a great place away from home! Please don't change a thing!!!

Room Tip: Stayed on 1st floor, pool area side. Hotel was busy, but we found it quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Maggi02

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments. I appreciate your feedback on Courtney as she is definitely one of my "A" team members. She always makes guest satisfaction a priority. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our suites and am happy to know that you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast.

We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 August 2011

We were surprised to learn that this Hampton Inn is 4 years old. It is sparkling clean and has a very fresh look and feel as though it had just been built.

The bedroom was huge and the bed very comfortable.

We loved having a real shower with doors instead of a shower curtain.

We stay in Hampton Inns regularly and generally are satisfied with the experience, but this Burlington stay was the most comfortable one we have had.

I would recommend this place to anyone without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your comments. We value you as a guest and appreciate your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you felt our Hampton was the most comfortable that you have experienced.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 August 2011

Extremely clean hotel. We stayed in an accessible suite. I've never been in a "suite" that offered so much room. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bathroom was large - but needed a trashcan in it. Very clean - plenty of towels. The front desk staff was wonderful, offered help with anything we needed. They have a continental breakfast that is off the charts! I didn't use the exercise room or pool so cannot comment on those. Wonderful hotel for the price - I used my AAA discount & got the room for around $125.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth M
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Nice hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast. Our room was very nice. What was not so nice was the karaoke/honky tonk bar that backs up to the hotel and made an unbelievable amount of noise on a Wednesday night. We were in town for family stuff and did not have to wake up early so didn't care but if you are a light sleeper and need to get up in the morning you would definitely not want to be on that side of the hotel. Between "Friends in Low Places" blaring at 11pm and loud drunks wandering on that side of the parking lot at 2am, bring your earplugs. Would go back with a request for a room on the non-karaoke bar side of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank dognponyshow
gsobl, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington. We appreciate the feedback you gave us regarding the loud noise. We have followed up with this issue so that others are not dissapointed as you were. We hope that you will give us another chance if you are ever in the Burlington area again. Again, thank you for the feedback!