“Best Hotel I ever Stayed at”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Burlington, NC, United States
“Best Hotel I ever Stayed at”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The stay was wonderful. All the staff were so very accommodating. Needing an accessible room, there was nothing more I could ask for. It was simply wonderful. The room and entire hotel was immaculate. Definitely would recommend this Hotel to others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HISBurlington, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
We do strive to make every guest stay enjoyable and with great customer service, we hope to see you again and thanks for choosing The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton.

Stephanie W.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 10 May 2014

During Easter week of this year, my daughter and two friends and their moms and I, booked a night at this Hampton Inn. We weren't expecting anything out of the norm.....just the typical, nice Hampton Inn. I think it is safe to say that this Hampton Inn exceeded our expectations. We were in the middle of our trip to visit 4 colleges, had done LOTS of walking, and the weather was unseasonably cold and rainy. We needed a comfortable place to crash and refuel. The complimentary breakfast was excellent, the staff was knowledgeable and friendly, and the facility was clean and wonderful. The morning we checked out, as we were loading up to head to our next destination, we all asked each other, "How did you sleep??" I am not kidding that we ALL commented how well we slept, and how extremely comfortable the beds were! We will be returning to the Elon area in the Fall, and you can bet we will stay at this Hampton!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank You for choosing our hotel as you were on your College Road Trip!! We do strive to make every guest stay enjoyable and with great customer service. We hope to see you again in the Fall Season!! Thanks for choosing our Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton.

Stephanie W.
Bristol, United States
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Very close and convenient for visiting Elon University. Used HHonors points and very easy to reserve. Hampton Inns are always consistent in offering large, clean, modern and affordable stay. Exercise room is very limited and small, so did not use.

Thank Dale W. W
HISBurlington, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
We are pleased that you choose us for your stay while visiting Elon University.Glad that we can provide you with "consistent in offering large, clean, modern and affordable stay." We look forward to having you again in the future.
Arlington
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Everything went right for us at this hotel. Arrived right at the 3 p.m. early check in time and found the lobby spacious and immaculate. A friendly woman at the desk welcomed me, handed me a cold bottle of water, called housekeeping and secured me a room within a minute or two. Soon I was on my way for a nap after a rough night on the road the night before at a noisy, bare bones hotel. The room was clean, well equipped, and quiet as a vault. Breakfast the next morning was exceptionally good with fresh cut fruit, waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt, etc, with clean, fresh decor, ample counter space and seating. The coffee was hot and tasty. Very well done Hampton!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you, for choosing our property for your stay in the area. We are pleased that we were able to accommodate you in every way possible!!! We look forward in having you again in the future!!
Leonia, NJ, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Very unhappy with this hotel. It had upgraded decor and furnishings but we were given a small, cramped room instead of the suite we reserved, our key cards were repeatedly disabled, the coffee maker is crummy and is IN THE BATHROOM! Staff are friendly and courteous and clueless. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Harry C
We greatly apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay at our property . We would love it if you reconsidered the option of staying with us and allow a second chance so we can fully show you our potential in accommodating our guest. Again of greatest apologizes.
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Arrive at hotle, both clerks on phone, waited aboiut five minutes and then proceeded to check in. I usually make sure I always stay at a Hilton brand hotel. I am a diamond member but that is not important to them here. Never once read y profile on request. I had asked for lower floor, away from elevator. When I checked in I did ask if I was close to elevator and she advised me right next to it. I had requested a roomm with Fridge, she moves me to a different looking over the huge parking dropoff. What a terrible view. Noe no fridge in the room. Had a little seell to it so I sparay it with Lysol real good.

Room Tip: Do not make any request here they will not take the time to read it.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
We truly apologize for any inconveniences that occurred while visiting our hotel. We make it a point to try honor each and every guest request the best to our ability. However, there are factors that might not allow us to accommodate each and everyone. We would greatly appreciate it if you allow us to show you our true potential and return to our property in the future!!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My son and I were visiting Elon University, so we decided to stay at the Hampton in Burlington.

Upon arrival, so can see that this is not your typical Hampton. Large entry, well landscaped and worthy of a higher-end hotel.

The staff is excellent, the lobby and breakfast areas are very nice and they have a small market for food purchases.

Our room was massive....maybe too big, but who's complaining. It featured a fridge, flat screen, fast wireless, decent shower and everything you would expect from a new Hampton.

We were very comfortable and satisfied with our stay. Should my son end up at Elon, this will be my new home while in Burlington.

Room Tip: The top floor is always more peaceful.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule and responding to TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you and your son had a wonderful time at our property and were very pleased about our property. We look forward to having you again in the future.