“Would book again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Everything was excellent. All staff friendly. You may want to note pool is outside and getting to off 81 is a tad tricky but still close. Good, clean, safe place for family. Outback and IHOP are quick walk.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed recently and we booked the King Suite with Jacuzzi Tub, and walk in shower! Loved it, Room was clean, hotel was nice, and pool was small but not crowded. We will definitely come again to stay.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Awesome customer service, clean, great amenities and wonderful location. I had a reservation at a neighboring hotel (Holiday Inn) and the customer service was so poor that I immediately cancelled my reservation and drove directly next door. It was a miracle and pleasure to give them my business. The complimentary breakfast and perks were wonderful! I truly enjoyed the cucumber, lemon, mint infused water that greets you in the lobby among other complimentary things. We definitely will be staying there again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. Clean, friendly staff, comfy bedding, spacious rooms, and did I mention clean!! Stayed for one night. Rooms were quiet and air conditioned well. Water pressure for shower was amazing

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I stayed a couple of nights at the Hampton Inn in Burlington, NC. I normally stay in Eden NC but this time we had some business in the Burlington area so we stayed here. We reserved a King room and we were not disappointed in the room size and sleeping comfort of the Burlington Hampton Inn nor in the towels, linens and available bathroom supplies. But when we compared the same room at Eden that is where we ended up thinking we took a step down. In Eden they have a tub and shower at Burlington only a shower. (It does not matter how big the tub or shower is, it is existance.) Eden supplies a mini refridge and a small micro wave in their king rooms, neither at Burlington in their king rooms. Burlington supplied a vile of mouthwash Eden does not supply mouthwash. Burlington shampoo and conditioner viles are very small and if both guests use them they will run out. Eden supplies larger containers. Wifi is free at both hotels. Both have complimentary breakfast, but Burlington's breakfast is more extensive. Both supply cookies in the evening, and both have a exercise room and small pool. Burlington has more conference areas and more rooms. One more added touch, Eden invites the local police to the complimentary breakfast and in turn the police tend to be around the property some during the day and night, just to drive by. (Just a feel good thing.) Per night Price at Eden Nov. 2013 $126.33; Price at Burlington Jun. 2014 $141.58.

So here we have the rating. I am a push over and it is easy for me to put down an excellent rating. But, at Eden NC Hampton Inn I give them an Above Average. So, Burlington could do better and try not to squeeze out every little profit item. I have to give Burlington an Average.

I am not affliiated with any of the Hilton Companies or with any of the management or with any of the employees at either hotel.

Room Tip: If you select a double room you will have a tub shower combo.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Very pleasant stay with a friendly, helpful staff, especially the front desk; but, even the housekeeping staff went out of their way to exchange greetings. Coffee/tea always available in the lobby was a welcome pleasure when returning. Pool was clean, comfortable temperature.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We booked five rooms for my daughter's college graduation. We stayed at the Hampton Inn almost exclusively over four years that my daughter attended Elon. We were told at check in that we could get Hilton Honors points for up to tens room. I said to the person at the desk are you sure I thought it was only two rooms. She assured us it was ten rooms, I thought great five rooms earning points. My husband has spent more nights at Hilton's this year than at home. I said if it's only two rooms I will change the reservation name on three of the rooms and have my sons pay for their own rooms. She said I am positive you will get your points for all five rooms.
Guess what, points for only two rooms, I was furious. I called HH and told them what happened and they said I was given incorrect information by the people working at the front desk. I said ok I will give you my son's HH numbers so they get the points, I was told they couldn't do that because I paid for the rooms. I booked each of the five rooms for three nights for over $200.00 per night and you can't help me? I was told that I needed to speak to the manager, any correction would have to be made on the hotels end. I have left a message for Pinky, the hotel manager four times in the last three weeks and she has not given me the courtesy of a return call. I feel sad that after a four year relationship with this specific hotel they don't really care about a loyal Hilton customer. Sad!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family