Best Western Plus Burlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Burlington(Burlington)
View Hotel
All reviewselon universitypool areaattached restaurantbeautiful courtyardgreat place to staysausageno elevatormellow mushroomwafflesvery nice hotelhot breakfastcomfortable bedsan older hotelstay there againnorth carolinabusiness tripbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I seldom stay at Best Westerns but this particular one drew my attention because of the reviews, the cost, and its appearance. I definitely was not disappointed. Front desk staff, Gina, welcomed me and quickly located a room although I arrived early and before checkout. The room was spacious, arranged well with ample storage and well maintained. This is an older hotel but hallways, lobby were spotless even after a being completely full the previous night. Nice little touches like a "clean remote" feature, very comfy chair and ottoman where I chose to work on laptop. No complaints whatsoever. Have stayed in other chain hotels nearby which were newer but Best Western pool and courtyard much nicer, room more spacious and comfy PLUS price much more reasonable. Pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Hiwassee
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Beautiful and spacious Suite with two bathrooms, very comfortable king bed, two TV's, convenient desk, large dining table, comfy chairs plus fold out sofa. Reasonable for the night considering numerous city activities going on and hotel almost booked. Restaurant connected to the hotel, Grill 584, was excellent for food quality, service and convenience. Hotel provided large selection of hot or cold continental breakfast in large, comfortable dining inside or out. Wi-Fi easy and fast. Easy on/off Interstate hwy. A jewel to find, great nights rest!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay E
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Highly recommend this Best Western. I rarely stay at Best Western because there are usually better options available. However this BW greatly exceeded my expectations. The rooms are reasonably priced, spacious, clean and comfortable. The included breakfast was sufficient and there are plenty of dining options in the area including a decent restaurant on site.
The only caveat is the walls in my room were paper thin. I could here every noise in the adjacent room, especially when the occupant woke up at 3 am and left the TV on for the rest of the night. The staff was very accommodating and offered to switch my room the next night and I declined since the adjacent room's resident was not staying the next night, however I was awakened on my secondnight when the next occupant decided to shower at 2am. Luckily, I travel with earplugs.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JusWannaSleep
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The desk staff is exceptionally polite and personable. When they asked why we were visiting and we told them Elon University, we received a $20 discount, so make sure you tell them if you are there for Elon.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. The heating/ac worked well. The breakfast was good: juice, cereal, fruit, yogurt, eggs, hash browns, sausage and bacon as well as bagels and toast (the hash browns and breakfast meat weren't very good, but all else was fine).

I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a room at the rear of the hotel. The dumpsters are located there. They came to empty them early in the morning. We were already up, but if you like to sleep in, you may wish to be in the front.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 123traveler409
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My brother attends Elon University and this is always our go-to location when staying over in Burlington. The location is great (only 10 mins from the university, maybe 3 miles) and it is right off of I-40/I-85 (exit 141). Plenty of restaurants and services in the immediate area, including every store you could possibly think of (outlet centers are 5 mins away).

The rooms are always clean and they have plenty of space. Just beware that the hotel has no elevators so you would have to use the stairs to access the second floor. Everything was just redone a few years back so the bathrooms are very elegant and the furniture is in great condition.

Staff is always very nice and the free hot breakfast is of great quality. There is also a sit-down restaurant on the property (Grill 5-8-4) but we have never tried it.

In short you can't go wrong by staying here, especially since the rates are always good. I would definitely recommend this Best Western and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: This hotel has no elevators so be sure to request a ground floor room if you require one.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family