Best Western Plus Burlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Burlington(Burlington)
View Hotel
All reviewselon universitypool areaattached restaurantbeautiful courtyardgreat place to staysausageno elevatormellow mushroomwafflesvery nice hotelhot breakfastcomfortable bedsan older hotelstay there againnorth carolinabusiness tripbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed at Best Western Plus during the Father's Day weekend. The check-in process was quick and efficient. The beds are extremely comfortable. We had dinner and drinks in the hotel restaurant. My brother and sister-in-law had dinner with us, and they said the food was excellent, and they would return at a later date. I experienced a minor hiccup with the room key, but the problem was quickly resolved by the hotel staff. An excellent choice of stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 517eunicee
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Overall, it was pretty good. The one problem was that there is no elevator. So to get ot the second floor you have to carry your luggage up a flight of stairs. If the luggage isn't too heavy, no prob, but mine was heavy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Staff at Best Western Plus accommodating & helpful. They made me feel quite comfortable. Morning shower had hot water cooling a couple of times, but it always returned. I would recommend Best Western Plus to colleagues & would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

At first it looked just average on the outside but once inside it was very elegant! I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff was super friendly, breakfast was great and Grill 54 was amazing, and we enjoyed listening to Rick Allred play the guitar and he even does magic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family stayed here when we dropped off our son to his freshman year at Elon in August of 2010 and we completed the circle by staying here one last time this past weekend when our son graduated from Elon.
Clearly the best place to stay if you have a son or daughter at Elon: it's close to campus and to all the restaurants and amenities of the immediate area.
The staff are friendly (especially our friend Gina at the front desk!) and the rooms are clean and comfortable. And this trip I actually got to spend a few minutes at the pool, which is also clean and landscaped nicely.
It is bittersweet that I write this last review. We have enjoyed our time in Burlington.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family