“Econo Logde is the best place to check in”

Econo Lodge Burlington
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is my frist time being here with Econo Lodge and have stayed for a few days now, would perfer this hotel to anybody that would come through Burlington nc. I love the location just right off the exit very easy to find. Will stay here again next time coming to Burlington.

Room Tip: Free access to The Rush fittness center which open 24 hours
1  Thank James L
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Burlington

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Econo Lodge is great place to stay at for holidays and business trips!! It's great for my large family.

Room Tip: Bottom floor good for kids, top floor good for singles
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ashley c
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I have been staying with the Econo lodge for plenty of years now and I wouldnt not dare go to another place around Burlington,NC.. The econo lodge has wonderful room service and has the best breakfast ever... But you have to make sure you get up on time to get what you pay for. This place has worked many wonders for me and my fellow peers that stay from time to time as well.

Room Tip: King size bed rooms the best...its a lot of room.
1  Thank jennifer h
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Excellent hotel located near to outlet shopping and Elon College. Although this hotel is several exits away form the major shopping areas and Elon College, it is well maintained and the staff is very helpful. Breakfast is served from 6:30 until 10 am and provides a good variety of items, from hot and cold cereals. to waffles. The Wi-Fi connection is excellent, we have stayed in several different rooms on the first and second floors, and have not had any trouble with connectivity. This hotel does have an outdoor seasonal pool. I would recommend this hotel for business, family, couples or solo travelers. The hotel has indoor corridors and security doors.

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I travel through Burlington every other week for business and I've have stayed in other hotels before but with this Econo Lodge, the only one in Burlington NC, got me interested so I walk in and ask for the prices, wow I check in with no problem. It's quiet and the comfort from home away from home. Breakfast serve daily, access to a fittness center, late check out available. Would recommend this hotel to all, if travel through Burlington NC.

Room Tip: Large rooms with mico& frig, Great discounted price for CDL and have laundry available
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I've stay in Econo Lodge in other places but this one stand out more than the rest, here are the reason why; best customer service ever!, breakfast are available 6:30-10:00am that great because some hotel are limited or little time to eat or no breakfast and is so no more than coffee and doughnut but with this location offer more than what you expect. Rooms are clean comes with mico and frig! free access to the Rush Fittness Center which open 24 hours good for me. I will definitely come back to stay here again on my next visit.

Room Tip: All king are guarantee with mico and frig and pet friendly hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Econo Lodge this time and other times I have stayed! Out of all of the other hotels I have stayed, I can tell you from my personal experience, that this has by far been the best one my family and I have stayed at! Everyone was really nice and made me and my family feel very comfortable during our stay. I have been living in & out of hotels since my family has been homeless for the past six months and this one really made us feel at home while we haven't had a home! I truly appreciate everyone's help & the way they made us feel during our stay! Thanks soooo much to all the staff at Econo Lodge Burlington!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family