“Super 8 Disneyland Trip”

Super 8 Burlington NC
Super 8 Burlington NC
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 17 July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Made my reservations online prior to arrival on the basis of its advertised proximity to Elon University. For the price I wish I could have stayed at another motel. The driveway/parking lot is pitted with large potholes. I physically removed a medium size rock from a driving space close to me to prevent others (including myself) from running over it accidentally. The room was adequate. After traveling all day I was extremely tired so I went to sleep as soon as I hit the pillow. But I was glad to only have spent one night there.
To the motel's advantage was the free internet and closeness to area restaurants/stores. Did not take advantage the "free breakfast," which was not mentioned to me upon check-in.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have been stgaying at this hotel for business trips for a couple of yeatrs. Although this hotel is older it is clean and well kept. The price is very reasonable and I enjopyed my stay here. They have recently upgraded their high sped internet and I was seeing as high as 144 mbps internet speeds. THe hotel rooms have a microwave, TV and refridgerator all in good to excellent condition. Almost all of their rooms are non smoking.
It is located close to a large mall and there are many excellent restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Am visiting Elon U today. Stayed at this Super 8 last night. Clean, spacious, updated, well maintained, bright, quiet and well located near highway, services, restaurants and Elon U (2-3 miles). Helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient staffs. Highly recommended. Got a great deal online with breakfast included.The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and modern. Beds are extremely comfortable, and the bathrooms have updated lighting and fixtures, plus great water pressure in the shower.Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 17 February 2013

When checking in, the front desk person was less than friendly, acting as though I was disturbing him with my business. The room was a smoking room, so some smell is expected, but this room reeked of more than cigarettes. There were many many cigarette burns in the carpet. Then the worst surprise of all was when I turned down the sheets, I FOUND DIRTY SOCKS IN THE BED!!. It was late and I was exhausted after working a late 12 hour shift and I slept in the other bed. I asked for a discount on the room and it was denied. I did get an "apology". The only good thing that I can say about the place is that the wi-fi was very fast. But I'll never set foot in this establishment again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business