This was a nice place to stay with clean rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful in regards to the area and the ferry.
We didn't see (not saying they didn't have one) an elevator for the second floor which would have been nice for luggage, but not a reason to stay away.
It was at a central location, and we enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatteras Island Inn is on the ocean side of Hatteras Island in the village of Buxton North Carolina. The beach is just a short walk away using the beach access. The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is just two miles from the Inn and can be plainly seen from our observation tower as well as incredible sunrises and sunsets. Horseback riding, Go-Carts, Bumper Cars, Mini-Golf, Museums, Charter Cruises/Fishing trips, Gift Shops, and Great Dining are just some of the pleasures you can experience during your stay with us. Don't forget to take some time-out and relax at our pool while you are with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Hatteras Island Inn Buxton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hatteras Island Hotel Buxton
- Comfort Inn Buxton
- Buxton Comfort Inn
- Hatteras Island Inn Buxton NC