“Got to stop here”

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Buxton
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Serving Locals & Visitors since 1999. We specialize in over 30 Gourmet Wraps & Quesadillas. Oven-Toasted Subs & Sammies. Big Salads in Edible Tortilla Bowls. Fresh-daily-hand-pressed Angus Burgers & Freakingood Fries! They say we have the Best Fish Tacos and Shrimp Tacos on the Beach! And our Crabby Pattie Crabcake has been a best-seller for over 18 years! And the Blackened Fish Wrap or Sub/Sandwich is killer-good! Lots of Apps & Sides. Fresh French Roast Coffee. Nice selection of Hot Teas. Daily-brewed Sweet Tea and Unsweet Tea. Bottled beverages & Sodas. Beer & Wine. But please realize one thing - We are NOT a fast food joint. And if we are busy, then of course there will be a wait, as in any restaurant. We make it Real. We make it Fresh. Feed your body real stuff. "A Groovy Little Place With A Whole Lotta Taste!" PEACE.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Just happened to stop in on our road trip I'm the lower outer banks so Glad we did. The best fish tacos ever.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had lunch here the other day. I had the crabby wrap and my husband had the blacked fish tacos. Both were outstanding, generous portions and well priced. Great service!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We always go on vacation to the Outer Banks every year. The Buxton Munch is a place we often go to get a quick meal. They have many things on the menu from crab wraps to burgers (for people who don't like seafood). The smoothies are good and homemade. My only complaint is that the store is a bit small for all the customers around lunch time!

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I love all the wraps. Never had a bad meal from there. Service is always with a smile. Glad they expanded now I can go with more friends <3

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Ignore any terrible reviews that regard children. The food here is wonderful, I used to eat here whenever I could when I lived on Hatteras, and honestly the restaurant is small so if you cant control or dont want to control your kids this is probably not the place to go.