My boyfriend and I came down for the weekend and decided that this will be our go to spot for weekend beach trips. The rooms are large albeit plain with comfortable beds, fridge, and microwave. The bathroom was huge and appeared to be recently remodeled. I loved the fact that we could walk out of our door and see the waves breaking 20-30 feet away. All of the motel employees that I had contact with were polite and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Hatteras Motel is located on the oceanfront in Buxton North Carolina. We are located about a mile down the beach from the famous Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. The motel is bordered by the Cape Hatteras National Seashore and the Atlantic Ocean. The motel has a fresh water pool with a hot tub. When conditions are safe, our beach is great for swimming and surfing. It is also one of the best places in the country to surf fish. We are about ten miles from the marinas at Hatteras Inlet. Boats out of Hatteras have the shortest run to the gulf stream north of Florida. There is also a fishing pier five miles north of Cape Hatteras Motel. We offer oceanfront rooms with either one king or two queen beds. We also offer two bedroom suites, complete with full kitchens.These units are complete with linens and dishes. All units have access to free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and air conditioning. Whether you are coming to Cape Hatteras to surf or kite board, windsurf or fish, or maybe to just walk our miles of National Seashore beaches; the Cape Hatteras Motel is the place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cape Hatteras Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras Motel Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras Hotel
- Cape Hatteras Motel Buxton, Hatteras Island, NC