“Not too bad”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The restaurant isn't so bad, and location was alright. Food was okay. Understandable for the area, and island life.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Visited with group of twelve after climbing the Hatteras Lighthouse. Decent service and good food. Satisfying enough for lunch. Several had good burgers. I had a really good shrimp wrap.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had lunch there after visiting he Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Two of us had the crab cake sliders, they were excellent. Everyone enjoyed the food. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. It wasn't super busy, but all the tables were filled.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Certainly not fine dining, but that's not what I expected. Food was all 'OK', just nothing special. It is sustenance only. Had a fried chicken salad, pretty small portion and chicken a little dry. Wait staff are friendly and engaging. They just need to up it a notch, and it'd be great.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The restaurant itself looks clean and is nice inside. Pictures of ship wrecks off the coast of the outer banks are cool. The service was good and food came out fairly fast. There is nothing special about the food but I guess eggs are eggs. My sons omelet looked better than my meal and he really enjoyed it, maybe I'll get that next time. It may be worth a try if you order your favorite type of breakfast but I think I'll try some other place to compare.