Stayed for 4 days in late June. Great place and great people. Nice room, really good breakfast, and convienent to beach. Used the available beach equipment at the beach. Bikes were available but we didn't use. Easy parking area. Enjoyed our stay and I will stay there next year when we are in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Buxton, Hatteras Island, NC