My mom and I just returned from a wonderful trip to the Outer Banks with perfect accommodations at the Cape Hatteras B & B. Jed & Virginia were such inviting hosts that made us feel welcomed and pampered. The accommodations were perfect...beautiful rooms w/ all the amenities we needed (i.e., clean wine glasses every day so we could enjoy our cocktail hour). The highlight of every morning was the scrumptious breakfasts that Virginia prepared - each day a different specialty and all so delicious. And the highlight every evening were the lovely cocktails enjoyed on the "crow's nest" deck on the 2nd floor. This was a perfect spot to enjoy the sunsets, ocean views and cool breezes. I would love to return back w/ my husband to enjoy your beautiful inn once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Buxton, Hatteras Island, NC