We stayed her for a weekend for our anniversary! Loved it! Decided we were B&B people after all! The breakfast was spot on genius and great sized portions. I know one lady asked specifically for smaller portions and she was given that. Virginia really paid attention to what you said. I would wish to see the comments from 2009 and 2005 removed from this site. They do not reflect at all the experience my husband and I had and its been over 5 years so many things have changed since then. We stayed in Gilbert and that was just a wonderful room for us. It had a sort of sitting area which gave us space and a place to play cards. We had forgotten our beach chairs and didn't realize till we got our little tour they had some provided to use which was excellent! (And an umbrella!) the entire place was charming and if we both made more money we would go once a month if we could! It was worth the money and the 7 hr drive! Such a warm home feel! I can't say enough how fantastic this place is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Buxton, Hatteras Island, NC