“FUN!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Oh, if I had a daughter, this would be so much fun!! There's plenty of hats, boas, etc. to dress up in...if you like. Great for a girl's day out....but I had the opportunity to go with my son and my husband, and we had a ball. A LOT of labor in making the sandwiches, the tea selection is large...what a great experience, with really terrific food. All of the sandwiches and the desserts were just yummy, yummy. We're definitely coming back!!! MAKE SURE you get reservations!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

We had family visit us from Pennsylvania who are tea drinkers and wanted to take them to a place other than seafood restaurants. Found the Tea Room on the Internet and we were not disappointed. Price for their Ultimate Tea seems high until you account for their labor in creating each beautiful, tiny bite-size sandwich and dessert morsel. Food was awesome, but it is not enough for a meal. Recommend potential visitors eat a lite lunch before they go there. If you are a tea drinker you will have a wonderful time. Many choices of tea and each person gets their own pot. Wear your hat and boa or borrow one of the many choices provided by the owners.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This Tea Room is quaint and comfortable. Tucked away in Calabash, it offers a sweet change from the touristy spots further south in the Myrtle area. The service was friendly and excellent. It doesn't have a huge selection on the menu, but what is there is very good. The teas are so good. And the sandwiches very tasty. Will definitely return. It is rather small though, so I would suggest reservations!

Reviewed 19 November 2012

My wife and I always go to the Calabash Garden Tea Room when we visit the Myrtle Beach area. It is not surprising that this tea room is ranked number 3 out of 86 tearooms in North Carolina. They offer many great hot tea selections. But, the real deal is the food! They serve a house salad with wonderful special homemade dressing, a variety of delicious tea sandwiches, some of the best scones that you will find anywhere, and outstanding finger deserts. Men are often reluctant to go to a tea room. But, with tea and food this good, I know that the guys will enjoy it, like I do. By the way, the restaurant is small, so be sure to call ahead and make a reservation. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Red Hatters went here in Oct. 2011 hope to return again. a bit $$ but worth the cost just for the ambience