“Wife Loves Tea Houses”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our deal is, if wife will ride motorcycle with me then I'll take her anywhere. My wife loves tea houses and since this particular one was ranked #1 in the state she wanted to experince "the best." It was by far everything she hoped it would be; food was excellent as was the tea, all in an idyllic garden setting, with a price that was well worth the value received. Our hostess was very knowledgeable of the various teas (60 comes to mind), the owner came out and spoke with us, offering her knowledge and experiences in the food business. Wife (and I) agree that the Calabash Garden Tea Room is the best! We'll be back again...and again.

1  Thank Richard W

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Make your reservations and come to experience tea the way it was meant. The soup was home made and the scones, teas a who he's were delicious. The afternoon was a nice way to spend it with family and friends.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was a beautiful tea house. We enjoyed the setting, tea choices, staff and our tea luncheon. We were Jersey girls but fell in love with Calabash Garden Tea House. Looking forward to a return visit. If you are in the area do not miss this tea house

1  Thank Sheila L
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The Calabash Garden tea room is one of the best tea rooms my wife and I have ever visited. Unlike so many other so called “tea rooms”, this tea room serves traditional English tea with finger sandwiches, scones, and deserts. Everything they do is done with excellence. But, most of all, the food is delicious! Treat yourself the when you are in the Myrtle Beach area and visit this tea room. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My Mother lives in the area and when my sister and I come to visit we try and make it over for the ultimate tea. It is consistently very good. They have a large selection of tea and will answer any questions you have. They definatly know their business and do it well! Very friendly and professional. Don't forget to make a reservation and check out their tea shop where not only can you purchase the tea you just had and many others but you can also pick up the lemon squeezer birds (I have some and they are wonderful), tea balls, and lots of other tea accessories! Next time you plan a beach vacation come here for a lovely lunch and pot of tea. The experience is well worth the drive!