“Best I Have Found!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Calabash
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best I Have Found!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I've taken a public charter fishing trip while at the beach on almost every vacation, from Virginia all the way down to Florida and even in Hawaii, over the last twenty five years. The fishing was awesome aboard the 46' Miss Calabash. I caught two nice Grouper, several sea bass, & snapper during the 11 hour trip on May 29th, 2014. Captain Lee and mate, Chris, were very helpful and kept us on the fish. I left with 40 lbs of fish and a great experience. I highly recommend this company and boat! I will return myself and bring others with me.

3 Thank Brandon H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Won't ever use any one else!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We went out with these guys today for our first trip and caught 2 sharks, and at least 20 sea bass, we had no idea what we were doing out there but they made it so easy, the boat wasn't over crowded just like they told us over the phone they take less people instead of stuffing as many people as possible on the boat, plenty of room to move around and our only time getting tangled was when a shark wrapped my wife's line into mine but they still got the shark in the boat. The mates did a great job they really went above and beyond. The captain kept us on the fish all morning, and there was very little ride time so more time to fish. Bottom line is if you want the best they are the only choice, we are going back tomorrow for another 8 to 12 trip and looking forward to our next one that will definitely be a overnight trip!!!!

3 Thank Chris A
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fishing around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Let's start by saying i am a local and I have fished with all of the other boats around. I will only go out with the Calabash fishing fleet. Capt. Terry knows the area well and keeps you on the fish, its more like catching than fishing, keep in mind tho it is fishing and you can't always make the fish bite. Adam keeps you full of bait and is quick to respond to all of your needs. The boat is always clean and well stocked. If you plan a fishing trip plan to go with these guys you will not be disappointed, I'm on the boat a lot hope to see you there! Thanks guys, Donald F.

1 Thank Donald1021
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We went on this half day fishing trip this morning; May 14,2014; and it was incredible. All the staff here are extremely friendly & helpful. Special thanks to Adam who was on board our boat & was incredibly helpful & attentive to all the passengers needs!!! Thanks again Adam, great job!!! The boat is clean & spacious. The Captain moved us a few times to keep us with the fish & and we even had 3 good sized sharks caught!!! That was pretty cool to see! I would say a good time was had by all from our 4yr old grandson to the older folks in the group & everyone in between. We will DEFINITELY be back & will highly recommend this place!! It was a lot of fun with a great group of people who made the trip even more enjoyable with their kindness, helpfulness & knowledge of deep sea fishing. Thanks again!!
Joan, Fred & Logan Wyatt
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada

1 Thank Joan W
Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome trip! Best of the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

on May 10th, 2014 we went out with the Calabash Fishing Fleet on a Gulf Stream trip aboard the Navigator. Captain Terry did a phenomenal Job! we had really rough seas, and despite this, the trip was still amazing. Captain Terry really knows his stuff and kept us on the fish. The mates were great. One mate, Adam was top notch he was there every second when you needed something. We snatched 55 pounds of fish, plus an amberjack, and a 20 lb albacore tuna. Already planning a second and third trip. I will not fish with another company, it's that good.... Definitely the Best of the Best!!!!

1 Thank Donny B