“Best massage!”
Review of Sacred Willow Spa

Sacred Willow Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sacred Willow spa is a family owned and operated business. Our spa is a cozy, quiet oasis where you can enjoy an hour or two of pure relaxation. All of our service providers are licensed, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and have a deep commitment to their craft. Whether your goal is to let the world melt away or to treat your problem areas, Sacred Willow Spa can meet that need. Many indulge in "The Special" - a one hour massage AND a one hour facial for ONLY $100!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best massage!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I visited here for the second time this year. It's a clean, lovely spa. Maxine was my massage therapist this year and she's amazing!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Julesdyson
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you once again for your positive statements about our spa and service providers! We especially appreciate your understanding and flexibility in moving your appointments due to me going into labor 17 days early :) We hope you enjoyed your annual trip to Sunset Beach and we look forward to seeing you ladies again next year!

Rock Hill
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Birthday relaxation”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Last year my mother, sister and I decided once a year to treat ourselves to a spa vacation. This year we did it in August for my mom's birthday instead of doing it the day after Thanksgiving. She said it was the best birthday ever! We all enjoyed having a massage and facial. I have really sevear asthma and was really impressed that there were no really perfumed loations, candles, etc like I have experienced at other spas I have been to. I didn't have to use my rescue inhaler at all! Everyone was so nice and professional. The whole experience was really nice and we will definatly be back. I am already planning on bringing my husband with me next time. I know he will love it to!

Visited August 2013
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for submitting your review -- feedback is always appreciated! We are so happy you incorporated us into your mother's birthday celebration and hope that you had a similarly positive experience at the Calabash Tea Room! We would love to see you again -- and since your mom lives in Holden, don't forget we sell gift certificates -- we do alot of over-the-phone purchases for Mother's Day and can mail it out to her in a nice card! Hugs and Blessings to you all!
“Sacred Willow Spa -- A Tucked-In Space of Lovely Peacefulness”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Sacred Willow Spa is a tucked-in space of lovely peacefulness. Located in Calabash, NC, Sacred Willow offers an impressive menu of spa services. Mary Stephenson is a superior massage therapist, and she leads an excellent team of other aestheticians and body-work professionals. Those working the front desk reception are helpful and responsive, and the facility is consistently clean, comfortable, and beautifully maintained. Price points are exceptional value. In particular, I recommend the massage/facial combination for $100. Sacred Willow is a wonderful addition to the NC/SC coastal landscape, easily accessible to those vacationing as far north as Southport and as far south as Myrtle Beach; and in my view, well worth the drive from points even farther north, south, and west! Tuck yourself into Sacred Willow Spa. You will love it.

Robin Guill Liles

Visited July 2013
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our business -- we are truly appreciative of your feedback and hope to remain a regular stop on your many visits to coastal Carolina!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome massage!”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I booked our vacation massages at Sacred Willow because our regular place could not accommodate us. So glad I did!
Great spa and wonderful massage!

Visited June 2013
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our growing business. I am so pleased that you found us (and happy to see you again after four years)! I hope the weather didn't spoil too much of your vacation and we hope to see you all next year.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relax, Rejuvenate, then repeat. Thank you Mary!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I almost didn't right this review because I feel like nothing I can say would do this business justice!
Sacred Willow Spa is very eloquently decorated and has a very warm inviting feel. The lobby area and the massage room were adorned with a smooth inviting atmosphere. The staff here is very polite and professional and are truly passionate about what they do. I made my appointment on a recommendation from a friend. I would love to spend the next hour or so telling you how my body was ameliorated and about my renewed vitality and vigor that I haven't felt in years; however, I don't want to spoil your surprise! Edgar Allen Poe would not be able to describe the experience you will feel at Sacred Willow Spa. I only came in for the massage but, I am confident that their other services are just as in tune with the client as Mary was with me. I am so thankful that I live local because this will now be a regular check up for me. A real gym in the heart of Calabash. If you are a local or even if you are just visiting the area I strongly urge you to give them a call and see for yourself first hand the atmosphere, professionalism, pride, and passion each member of the staff here radiates. Nothing beats a family operated business!

Visited March 2013
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
We are so pleased to receive such positive feedback. It is our aim to create an environment where people feel comfortable and relaxed before, during, and after their treatment and it is wonderful to know we are accomplishing just that! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!