“A nice place to go!”
Review of Beck's Seafood

Beck's Seafood
Ranked #19 of 35 Restaurants in Calabash
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We had a very good meal at Beck's. My husband needs to eat gluten free. Although they did not have a gluten free menu, they were very well educated in what foods would accommodate his dietary needs.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is good, cheap, basic fried seafood. We went for lunch and the specials are a really good deal. I got two large pieces of flounder for under $10. The only food issue were that the french fries were cold and probably frozen product to begin with. The flounder was good and fresh. The hushpuppies were nice and were served with some pre-prepared "honey-butter," which was pretty good with the hushpuppies. The sweet tea was great and as is customary in the south, she offered us drinks to go. I think I would swing in for another lunch. I'd give it a 3½ if I could.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Beck's has re-opened and are back to the wonderful food as before. Good service, great atmosphere, same great people.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My 2nd favorite fish place. Best hush puppies ever! Great staff!
Dog friendly!
We stopped for lunch, we had fish, shrimp, crab, and the best hush puppies in the world. , the manager was so nice about our dog eating with us and our server ( a horse and dog person) was great. We will return!

1  Thank dreamsicle56
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Food was very good and reasonably priced. We loved the hush puppies and honey butter. The Clam Chowder was excellent. Broiled is worth the extra charge