“This place is growing on me!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
currituck NC
“This place is growing on me!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

Out in the middle of nowhere...there is a pizza place worth stopping for. I have eaten there at least a half a dozen times during the summer, and I'm highly satisfied with the fare. No, there isnt much to the ambiance, but the pizza pies are sizeable and satisfying. My all time favorite is the Wester STEAK pizza..I like the fact that it doesnt have red sauce, but uses instead a white ranch sauce. The wings are great, and I'm going to eventually get around to some of their other offerings, but Ive seen the subs, and theyre pretty and good sized. Portions are great, value is good, and food is very good. They also offer a military discount, which is great for those who selflessly serve in our armed forces. There is delivery available. I think you owe it to yourself to give this one a try. I'll think you'll be back!

• Visited August 2011