“Rent them all for your wedding”

The Farm Cabins & Cottages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We rented out all 5 cabins for our wedding and are glad we did. The cabins are great, the staff is super accommodating and helpful. Having our family and bridal party all staying within walking distance was very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 February 2013

The Farm is really cute, and I enjoyed my weekend stay. I especially liked that we didn't have to check in or out in the office - we got the key out of a digitally locked security box and and left it there to check out. I stayed in the Chestnut cabin, and my one complaint is that there was nowhere to put my non-hanging clothes. I had to leave them in my suitcase, which was awkward because there also was nowhere to properly set my suitcase for easy access. I will go back in the future because the rates were the same as a decent hotel but the value much greater, and the hot water in the jacuzzi didn't run out once! Also, their bed linens are unbelievably soft (you can purchase a set directly from The Farm).

Room Tip: Ask for a cabin with proper storage for your belongings
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terra C
thefarmcabins, Owner at The Farm Cabins & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you so much for mentioning the luggage rack. We are in the process of making some really cute ones out of Tobacco stakes ..... Please come visit us again to see how cute they are!!!! Since you like everything else I believe you will think these are perfect !!! BEV, Owner

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This was a beautiful venue for my friends wedding. It was very clean and the staff was so helpful an friendly!! They can accomodate for indoor or outdoor weddings. There is a beautiful gazebo outside, and horses on the property. I would recommend it to anyone Looking for a rustic farm wedding.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank magmo123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Candler
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate)
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Asheville Westgate, NC
Comfort Inn Biltmore West
Comfort Inn Biltmore West
#29 of 66 in Asheville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC
The Inn on Biltmore Estate

Been to The Farm Cabins & Cottages? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Farm Cabins & Cottages

Address: 215 Justice Ridge Rd, Candler, NC 28715-9575
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Candler
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Speciality Lodging in Candler
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Farm Cabins & Cottages 3.5*
The Farm Cabins will truly make you feel like you have been somewhere special. Our attention to details has been documented in our guest books many times over. Each cabin was built to take you back to yesteryear, with the outside rustic look of barn wood and field stone, yet inside awaits an elegant surprise. We have been told that you may even have a yearning of "wanting to spend the whole vacation right here," as one couple wrote. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Farm Cabins & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.