The Farm Cabins & Cottages
US$72
Pisgah View Ranch(Candler)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Pool
Nakon Motel(Candler)
US$96
US$95
US$85
US$90
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$124
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Red Roof
Comfort Inn Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$47
RodewayInn
US$79
Hotels.com
All reviewschestnut cabinwedding partyrustic charmsinkwoodfireplaceproperty
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a wonderful stay here in April 2014. We attended the wedding of my cousin and the family had rented all the cabins here and the event took place at The Farm also. We stayed at Chestnut and it was just lovely. Very cozy, gorgeous bathroom, comfortable bed. The fireplace was inside and also outside. We used both. And the amenities were great, they thought of everything. I would highly recommend these cabins, whether you go to a wedding at the space or not.

Room Tip: Chesnut was very good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
thefarmcabins, Manager at The Farm Cabins & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We look forward to you coming back for a visit!

The Farm Family!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We rented out all 5 cabins for our wedding and are glad we did. The cabins are great, the staff is super accommodating and helpful. Having our family and bridal party all staying within walking distance was very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2013

The Farm is really cute, and I enjoyed my weekend stay. I especially liked that we didn't have to check in or out in the office - we got the key out of a digitally locked security box and and left it there to check out. I stayed in the Chestnut cabin, and my one complaint is that there was nowhere to put my non-hanging clothes. I had to leave them in my suitcase, which was awkward because there also was nowhere to properly set my suitcase for easy access. I will go back in the future because the rates were the same as a decent hotel but the value much greater, and the hot water in the jacuzzi didn't run out once! Also, their bed linens are unbelievably soft (you can purchase a set directly from The Farm).

Room Tip: Ask for a cabin with proper storage for your belongings
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Terra C
thefarmcabins, Owner at The Farm Cabins & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you so much for mentioning the luggage rack. We are in the process of making some really cute ones out of Tobacco stakes ..... Please come visit us again to see how cute they are!!!! Since you like everything else I believe you will think these are perfect !!! BEV, Owner

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This was a beautiful venue for my friends wedding. It was very clean and the staff was so helpful an friendly!! They can accomodate for indoor or outdoor weddings. There is a beautiful gazebo outside, and horses on the property. I would recommend it to anyone Looking for a rustic farm wedding.

• Stayed: October 2012